- Type d'évènement : | Atelier
- Évènement proposé par ou avec l'Institut de la Concertation ? : Non
- Présentation :
Chargement de la carte…
Sciences po Bordeaux
The workshop is open to a broad variety of interpretations of the relationship between civil society/public participation and climate change governance, but we strongly encourage submissions on the following themes:
– How is participatory climate governance approached differently across different policy areas or political contexts? What are the different ideologies, models, and interests behind the design and implementation of such participatory processes?
– Which participatory techniques and strategies are the most common and the most ‘effective’ in advancing climate change mitigation, adaptation, and/or resilience policies?
– What are the indicators and assessment criteria for participatory climate change governance and do they actually promote more equitable, durable, or inclusive outcomes?
– What are the enabling factors and potential obstacles in promoting participatory climate governance within/across global, national, regional, and local levels?
- Date de début : 26 octobre 2017
- Date de fin : 27 octobre 2017
- Horaires : Toute la journée