- Type d'évènement : Formation
- Organisé par : Lisode - Lisbon School of Economics and Management
- Évènement proposé par ou avec l'Institut de la Concertation ? : Non
- Présentation :
Chargement de la carte…
We are happy to announce the fourth edition of the International Summer School on Concepts and Tools to Engage in Knowledge Co-production and Public Participation. This 5-day interactive training course is designed and organized by a small international team of experts – researchers and practitioners of participatory approaches. The training is based on “learning by doing” principle that makes it possible for the participants to test what they learn on-the-spot and get immediate feedback. Our international participants co-construct their own training, contributing with unique content (their own case studies) and their personal styles and personalities.
The training is meant for people (students, researchers, consultants, public sector employees) interested in developing or improving knowledge and skills in participatory methods to engage stakeholders in knowledge co-production through public participation.
- Marta Varanda and Sofia Bento – ISEG – University of Lisbon (Portugal)
- Pieter Bots – Delft University of Technology (Netherlands)
- Mathieu Dionnet – Lisode, Montpellier (France)
- People interested in developing and improving skills and knowledge of participatory methods to engage in knowledge co-production and public participation
Tuition fee : 1200€ for professionals ; 720 € for students. All payments are to be settled by 15th June 2018. Participants are responsible for arranging their traveling, lodging and meals.
- Site Internet : http://participationsummerschool.lisode.com/
- Date de début : 9 juillet 2018
- Date de fin : 13 juillet 2018
- Horaires : Toute la journée