- Type d'évènement : Formation
- Organisé par : Commission Européenne
- Évènement proposé par ou avec l'Institut de la Concertation ? : Non
- Présentation :
Citizen engagement is recognised as a crucial element for robust, sustainable and inclusive policymaking. This course covers the rationales for citizen engagement, principles of best practice, as well as applied tools for running or contracting citizen engagement activities. The course includes a focus on the main types and methodologies of citizen engagement such as deliberation and co-creation together with case studies and political context, and guidance on how to plan citizen engagement activities and find necessary resources. The course is designed for any policy or scientific officer who is interested to learn about meaningful citizen engagement that goes beyond consultation methods.
The course will be held online. The agenda will be made available soon but registration is open. Please register at this link by April 14.
- Site Internet : https://cop-demos.jrc.ec.europa.eu/events/training-citizen-engagement-policymaking
- Date de début : 14 avril 2023
- Date de fin : 14 avril 2023
- Horaires : Toute la journée