- Type d'évènement : | Webinaire
- Organisé par : Open government Partnership
- Évènement proposé par ou avec l'Institut de la Concertation ? : Non
- Présentation :
Openness is more than the mere act of publishing data and information. It also means being more open to different cultures and people, to a diversity of views, and to new ways of thinking. As Government Chair of the Open Government Partnership (OGP) Steering Committee, the Government of Canada has organized a webinar series on the topic of inclusive open government. The webinar series will profile engagement best practices that could be applied to OGP processes as well as specific initiatives that are increasing the involvement of diverse groups in government decision-making. Different communities of interest have different needs with respect to engagement and consultation processes. This session will showcase models for empowering youth to participate in a meaningful way in the development of government programs, policies and services.
Note: The Adobe Connect platform can only accommodate up to 100 participants in a live session. We will be recording the webinar and publish the link. Materials (presentations, files, etc.) used in the session along with the link to the webinar will be sent to all registered participants.
Register now : https://events-na6.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/1395464115/en/events/event/shared/1470369920/event_registration.html?sco-id=1812765705
- Site Internet : https://events-na6.adobeconnect.com/content/connect/c1/1395464115/en/events/event/shared/1470369920/event_landing.html?connect-session=na6breezyt77fkzhv6npt3vy&sco-id=1812765705&_charset_=utf-8
- Date de début : 13 février 2019
- Date de fin : 14 février 2019
- Horaires : 16:00:00 - 17:00:00