- Type de document : Manuel
- Auteur(s) : Department of the Prime Minister of New Zealand
- Références :
New Zealand is a signatory to the International Open Government Partnership Agreement. As part of its work programme under that agreement, the Policy Project has produced the following community engagement resources :
- Good Practice Guide for Community Engagement – A guide for policy advisors on good community engagement practice, including at each level of the IAP2 Spectrum of Public Participation.
- Principles and Values for Community Engagement – A guide for government agencies and policy advisors on principles and values for good community engagement in policy making.
- Getting Ready for Community Engagement – Guidance for government agencies on building capability and readiness for community engagement.
- Community Engagement Design Tool – A tool to help policy advisors identify the level on the IAP2 Spectrum of Public Participation most appropriate for a specific policy project.
- Selecting Methods for Community Engagement – Resources to help policy advisors choose the right engagement methods to support good engagement planning.
- Guide to Inclusive Community Engagement – A guide for government agencies and policy advisors on inclusive community engagement in policy making.
La Nouvelle-Zélande est signataire du programme “Gouvernement ouvert”. Dans le cadre de son plan d’actions, le département “policy projects” a produit ces ressources/guides pour encourager et accompagner l’implication et l’inclusion des citoyens dans l’action publique.
- Année : 2020